ugh, blech and barf. I hate cleaning out a place after moving. Always so much JUNK to get rid of - but It's alllll gone. :)
Thanks Mike and Lorie! I know what price you're going to pay tonight, Mike, so I doubly appreciate you two taking out all that heavy stuff for me!
So, I was later visiting Larry than usual. He was in the middle of supper, so I just went to his room and had a seat. When he came in, looked up and saw me - his face lit up :D I love doing that :)
We chatted a bit, and then played two games of cribbage. I skunked Larry the first game, and he won the second. He's up to two games now, instead of just one :D
He then did his exercises, with me coaching him. I can see the strength coming back into his left leg, which is great. I then did a bit of work on his left hand. Dont' worry - his physiotherapist showed me what to do :)
Meds time, and BP check. It's still a bit high, but they're working on it. It's not horrifying, but lower would be better. I asked the nurse what the criteria for a weekend pass was, and she said that I had to ask the occupational therapist. Works for me. :) She also said that Larry is coming along extremely well - he's not bumping into things as often and is concentrating better.
Larry said that he felt like he accomplished something today, doing all that with me as well as walking with Mike and Lorie this afternoon. Since it was now after 8pm, Larry decided to get into his jammies. He did his nightly routine, and then changed. He got the shirt on pretty good! He's coming along well.
It was a nice evening together, and something I can see us doing at home... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment