Sunday, March 2, 2014

Saturday March 1, 2014

EEEK! only two days until we move!

I went to visit Larry this afternoon, and when I got there he had other visitors.  we had a nice visit with them, and then turned on the Jets game.

It was 1-0 Jets when we turned on the game, and they won with a score of 3-1. WOOHOO! :D

Larry was in a pretty good mood today, and was telling me about how he was walking well.  He also mentioned that he was having trouble telling time on an analog clock. (no jokes! lol) My only guess was that there was damage from the stroke to that part of his brain, and he just has to learn how to tell time again.  There's going to be a few other things like that, I'm sure - he knows he used to know how, but can't do it yet.  So, we'll learn :)

It was hard to tell it's March out there when the high is -27C.  Brrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment