I let myself sleep as much as needed last night - I'm so overdrawn on spoons it's scary. I am trying to pace myself, but it's got to get done...and K can't do it all. Once we're done moving, I'm going to be doing very little for a few days.
Larry and I decided that I should go early to Riverview today, so I could watch one of Larry's rehab sessions.
First they fitted Larry with a special splint, to help prevent problems down the road with his left hand.
Rehab was pretty cool. I just watched, and made bad jokes. His Rehab lady had him working on patterns and then worked with his left hand. He's doing so well, and has only been there a week! He was moving his hand across a table and back again!! His therapist said he was doing very very well, and had made great progress this week.
I know he's not going to have such huge gains every week, but this is encouraging.
Other than that, we just chatted and watched some baseball.
I got the new apartment keys today, and we did the walk-through. Not much wrong, except a lot of dust from the painters... well, they're going to shampoo the carpets this weekend! WOOT!
Signed the lease and headed home.
It just got real :D
No comments:
Post a Comment