Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday February 26, 2014

What a busy busy day and I didn't leave the house until 5pm.

The buyer for the washer/dryer came at noon and paid for them, and they're going to send someone Monday to pick them up :) YAY!

Spent most of the day sorting and packing.  I took a load of stuff to the Salvation Army today, and I'll probably have another by Saturday.  I know I could donate to others, but the Salvation Army has a thrift store right close.

Larry is doing well - he's getting more mobile, and he's getting his directions down.  Since he was directionally challenged before the stroke... I'm pretty happy with how he's doing.

not much new on the arm front, but they're doing a lot of work with it - so I'm hoping to see a bit of progress soon.  Larry's settling in to his room, and the routine is working for him too.

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment