Blech. That's all I can say about my sleep last night... what little there was of it!
I started the day out with a quick dr. appt to get my prescriptions refilled, and had a short chat with my dr.
He's also Larry's family doctor, even though he's never met Larry. He agreed to take Larry as a patient the day Larry had his stroke... but, Dr. S is looking forward to meeting Larry :D
Headed back home, and started the monumental task of packing... where do I start? EEEK! We move on MONDAY! 6 days from now! AAAAAAHHHH! *breathe in breathe out*
We'll be ready.
I hired movers, because there is NO WAY this can be done by me and family. It just won't work. I also spent some time today getting the address changes and mail forwarding set up.
It was a crazy day - and to be honest, you'd never know how much I did. The place looks like a bomb went off - stuff everywhere as I decide whether I'm keeping or donating it.
Spent some time with Larry today - he's doing so well! They found him a better wheelchair, so he's mobile! :D YAY! He was showing me around the facility - it was nice. He's settling in, and had a good sleep last night. That makes all the difference! Until we move, I'll be spending a little less time at Riverview, but once moved.. I can make it there longer.
Best news of the day though ... we have to sell our washer/dryer. There's no where to put it, and we're not planning to move for a while (ha, said that before!) so I posted them on Kijiji. I sold them in 15 minutes! *happy dance*
No comments:
Post a Comment