Yes, I know I could put witty stuff in the title, but ...I'm too freaking tired :P
Today I went to the hospital about 1:30, and Larry was having some therapy in his room. Working on getting that left leg strong! He's doing pretty good.
Then he told me that stroke rehab thinks he'd be a good candidate, but the person who saw him needed to speak to her superior. WOOHOO!
He's taking steps in physiotherapy, and is doing great in the sitting on the edge of the bed, etc.
He told me he woke up sitting on the side of his bed today...he must have had to use the washroom and wasn't quite awake when he sat up...but that's AWESOME! He's doing so good.
Best part - he's getting some muscle control in his upper left arm... he can resist when people move his arm. I'm so happy!
Larry had supper in the day room today, and he played some solitaire. He's getting better at remembering to scan all the way to the left.
All in all - a good day.
On the apartment front - ugh. Not much out there that's any good, and part of it is the bed I have. Looks like I may have to get a queen....*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment