Today is my little sisters birthday. Happy Birthday Thea!!!! :D
I got to the hospital just as Larry's dad was leaving. I mentioned we're going to have to chat about how the hell I'm going to move...and where :P
I'm really hoping the apartment tomorrow is a good one! I've got a couple other leads, but man it's tiring looking for a place ....
Larry had some good news for me today!
1) He was walking up and down the hall! WOOT WOOT!
2) He's been accepted to the Rehab Program at Riverview. However, there's a few folks ahead of him, so he'll be in hospital for another week or two. The rehab program is 6-8 weeks, so I'll be able to find a good apartment.
We played some solitaire in the day room again - he's really coming along. The final good thing - we configured his phone, and he's able to text. He was quite happy about that!
That's it for today....
No comments:
Post a Comment