Until Larry is well enough to start either blogging or dictating posts to me, this is all from my perspective.
-------------------------------------
Today is going to be a long day. I was up until after 2am with a wicked stomach ache. It's just my body's way of saying "water and real food please!". It took a litre of water and a few tums to make it so I could sleep.
I went to the hospital and got a wonderful surprise. Larry can move his left leg! Not consistently, and not long...but he can do it!
Mike also let me know that the Jersey was in town, and ready to go for Saturday.
I had a pedicure appointment booked for tonight a long time ago, and I almost cancelled it. But, I figured I needed it done, and needed the break. Besides, Mike, D and a co-worker of Larry's were at the hospital visiting. I could leave him alone for a while. It was nice.
I was too lazy to cook tonight, so grabbed some McDonald's for K and I for supper. I also grabbed some litter and cat food for my two kittehs. They've helped keep me sane when the world goes crazy.
I also got some good news from Crysi (HRB). She and her husband are going to try to make a go of their marriage :D She had decided to leave, and right after she told him...she started second guessing herself. They had a long talk, and she realized, like Reba sings "She doesn't want to leave, she's just wondering if there's life out there". So, she's learning Dutch and going to make a go of it :D YAY! Is it wrong that I thought "cool, now I can go to Holland for a visit"? lol

No comments:
Post a Comment