Happy Valentines Day!
Larry and I had cheesecake to celebrate ;) It was very nice
I looked at an apartment today - WOW! It was big, it was new, and it was gorgeous. I loved it. Only problem...they don't know yet if one will be available April 1st. I'm thinking, unless I find an awesome one, this is where we'll end up. It's alllll the way across the city from where we are now, but ...you've got to do what you've got to do.
I also gave our official notice *gulp* Now I really have to start packing and find a place! Good thoughts would be appreciated :)
Larry was having a bit of a down day today - just getting frustrated. He really would like his left arm to start working...I did remind him it's only been 3 weeks, and he's come so far already! I also told him it's okay to be frustrated. He doesn't have to be strong all the time...it's going to be hard work.
He is able to walk now...slowly, and with help, but he's getting there!! No more bedpans! WOOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment