Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday February 1, 2014

Until Larry is well enough to start either blogging or dictating posts to me, this is all from my perspective.
------------------------------------

Welcome February.  You had better be better than January!  Larry has said he doesn't like 2014 so far... I don't either!

A prayer or two for a lottery win would be nice LOL I have a feeling we're going to have to move.  Right now we're in a co-op townhouse, but the bathroom is upstairs, and the stairs are steep.  
If Larry doesn't have full mobility in his legs, no way!

I'm looking in to resources now, but if anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears!


Today was a quiet day - Larry was still pretty tired from yesterday.  However, the catheter was removed today :)  That's a pretty big step too!


Larry also mentioned yesterday that he'd like me to look into getting him a Seahawks jersey for the Super Bowl.  There is NO way he could know that Mike already had one for him, and was going to give it to him today.

So, around noon we were all there, and Mike first showed off his Bronco's Jersey...then put a Bronco's stuffed toy on the table.  Larry promptly reached out and knocked it over. LOL

Then, Mike put on a long song and dance about how Larry was going to be so surprised to get the jersey, etc...and then he gets the text from me.  It was pretty funny - but Larry loved the jersey! Put it on right away too :)



not much after this Larry went back to his room. 

We just chilled out for the afternoon, pretty much.  However, emotions are starting to show up for Larry.  While it's tough to watch, it's a good thing!  He was looking at his left hand, and crying today.  I'm going to look into counselling for Larry and I - we're going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment