Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday February 21, 2014

Okay folks - we need a miracle.

Since, sadly, our credit is worse than crap these days due to my illness and Larry's job loss in 2009 (yep, 2009!) we may not be able to get the apartment I want.  I'm waiting to hear back.
*talks to the higher power*  I will take every thing you can give me, and I will over come it...but please, a small break would be nice!!!

Maybe I'll win the $50million tonight....oooo... ;)

Not much going on with Larry - he was sound asleep when I got there, so I let him snooze for a while. He woke up on his own, and down to the day room we went.  He had supper, and played some solitaire.  He's really coming along with remembering the left side now...

His physiotherapist had a student, and she said to the student that Larry is the poster child for stroke recovery.  He's doing so well with the left side.  He's walking pretty well. With his left arm, he can resist consciously now, and I can see his shoulder move/hold still when he's doing things.   It's coming along... not as fast as he wants it, but we're all thrilled at how he's doing.

The x-ray was negative for any damage, so we're just making sure it's supported.

Larry's left foot has been bothering him, so the doctor took a look.  While there's a bit of edema, he's going to give Larry an antibiotic to make sure there's no infection there.

We're just waiting for Riverview rehab to find a spot.... soon, we think.  I'm thinking next week... *crosses fingers*

It looks like Mike is heading to the hospital for 6am on Sunday for the men's gold medal final... GO CANADA GO! :D

I had a dentist appointment again today for some minor fillings - no freezing needed!  They used a "sandblaster" to get the cavities out. While I have a mouth full of grit, I didn't have any pain or panic in the chair!  Those who know me know this is big :D




No comments:

Post a Comment