Friday, February 21, 2014

Thursday February 20, 2014

Grrr.... call me back apartment manager! I need to know if I have a place to live! I have started packing now... stuff we're not using, etc.



I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning, and then off to hospy I went. I got to the hospital in time to see the end of the Gold medal game for Canada vs US in Women's hockey. :D  WOOHOO!  And Jennifer Jones got gold in curling :D  It was a good day.


 Larry had a good night, and nurseK let me know that she'd talked to her manager.

He's working with physio and using a cane now! WOW!  he's walking much better, and he's remembering his left side more and more.   Larry also had an x-ray today to make sure his LEFT shoulder is okay - he's been complaining of a lot of pain in it...while I don't celebrate his pain...I do celebrate that he can feel it!

I also talked to the nurse, and she talked with the doctor...Larry's on "REAL FOOD" now!  No more minced stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment