Today, Larry was up early and got himself ready for the day by himself. He's pretty happy about the whole independent thing :D I wonder why? :P
He sent me a text with his therapy times, and I raring to go. He then called me about an hour before the time he sent me and said "I thought you were coming....?". *sigh* Wrong times. I did manage to make it for one session. We know that's an issue, so I showed him how to use the camera on his phone - so he'll take a picture of it tomorrow. we hope lol
His PT did some balance work with him, and he's doing great! She also did some work with the left arm, and it's coming along. His shoulder/shoulder blade is starting to move well. The hand, not as much - but I think it's going to happen soon. His PT told him - its' the farthest from the brain, so it will take longer.
Today, I was doing some edema massage (very very gentle one way pressure on the hand) and he said it was painful. I remember his arm was like that too - the nerve endings coming alive! *crosses fingers*
On another note - I think the movers broke my computer chair. It's making some funky noises that it didn't do before we moved. Grrrr. And it's not a cheap chair, either!
No comments:
Post a Comment