well, the Colorado low missed the city, but the weather still changed dramatically - so I feel like hell today. Looks like I'm not going to be visiting Larry today - it's just not safe for me to drive. :( I always feel so bad when I can't go visit, but I did talk to Larry on the phone today
Larry is officially INDEPENDENT on the ward!!!
This is HUGE for him! He doesn't have to call anyone to follow him when he's walking around the ward. No more buzzing for help to the bathroom :) I'm so happy! It also means he's getting better.
He also no longer has to wear the sling on his left arm - this means it's starting to work and they want him to start using it more. :D So much progress in the past week - it's great!!!
One small thing though - he's definitely up for visitors! *hint hint* :D
No comments:
Post a Comment