Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monday March 10, 2014

This morning totally stunk - stupid headache.  But I did get laundry done!

I went to Riverview for 1:30 so I could join Larry with his physio.  He did so well!  He did 4 laps of the room, which is 100m. Longest distance yet!  And then he was doing practice standing up/sitting down.   He's getting so much stronger now.
He also showed his physiotherapist how well his arm is coming around.  He said he felt a bit like a circus freak, but she said that she has to evaluate, and that's why she's asking...not just for the sake of seeing it.
I was approved to be his "assist" to meals/bathroom so he doesn't have to call an aide, which is good.

Every day he's showing improvement - even though he still has issues with putting on a shirt. We're not quite sure why.  We'll work on it as we can, and hopefully it comes easier for him.

We also asked about getting a prescription for the shoes that his dad picked up - they're not quite custom made, but close. They are a specialty shoe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment