Saturday, March 8, 2014

Daily posts may not happen now...

Because Larry's doing well, and I sometimes forget :P  I'll try for daily or at least every other day

On Thursday I made it to Riverview for Larry's Occupational therapy.  he's doing so well! he was working with his left arm, and moving cones from one place to another.  For him, they weigh about 500lbs, but he's doing it. I'm pretty happy!
Friday was cleaning day at the old place, and wow did we get a lot done!  Mike and Lorie were a huge help, even though Mike told me I was contravening the Geneva convention...there's a line that says "Mike works for Beer" lol
When you come visit, I shall rectify that issue Mike :D

I visited Larry in the evening on Friday, and he was showing how he can move his arm. less than two weeks in Riverview, and he's come such a long way!

Larry's dad picked up a special pair of shoes, and that seems to be helping.  They're a proper fit and don't pinch anywhere. Thank you Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment