Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday February 23, 2014

Happy 16 year Anniversary :D  Today is the day Larry and I met in person for the first time, in 1998 :D


Today.... was a very good day.

First, Canada won the gold medal at the Olympics :D  woot!

Second, I got confirmation today that we got the apartment on Corydon! WOOT!  It's a March 1st...we'll be busy, but we'll make it.

Third, Larry had a good day today!  He was smiling with both sides of his face this morning.



..and walking well with his walker, and talking very clearly.... it was a BIG leap forward today. I'm sure tomorrow will be a quiet day, with a bunch of resting.  This is a good thing :D

Today, for the first time, Larry walked from his room to the day room.  Woohooo Larry! Go baby go!  He was also showing how much he can move his left arm... it's coming along wonderfully.  I'm really hoping we hear about when rehab will be...he's definitely ready to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment