Sunday, February 9, 2014

Saturday February 8, 2014

Until Larry is well enough to start either blogging or dictating posts to me, this is all from my perspective.
---------------------------------

Not much going on today.  I watched the Jets game at 1pm, and it was a pretty good game.  They managed to get it to overtime, and lost in a shoot out.  What a boring way to end games. ah, well.

Mike let me know that Larry was afraid of having another seizure, and that he didn't realize he was on medication to prevent them.  Mike made sure Larry was aware of it.

I went to the hospital at 4, and ran into L.  Larry was using the washroom, so we had a chat in the hall.  I let him know that I'm looking at an apartment on Tuesday, and might need some help with the damage deposit/pet deposit.  He nodded, and I'm going to take it that he's able to help.  

Larry and I just chilled out until it was time to go home for me.  We chatted a bit, and he looked pretty good. 

Larry's new neighbour is a jerk and loud.  He pays his taxes and dammit, needs to be in the hospital cause he's sick.  blech. He also keeps using the phone and talking to everyone and their uncle.  Luckily - he doesn't talk to us much.  I'd probably tell him to shut up. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment