Larry has been officially released by the Occupational Therapy program through Community Stroke Services. He will be getting a referral to the outpatient OT in HSC, just in case things change with his hand...which they do.
Another milestone:
No ambulance rides for a year!! WOOHOOO!! :D :D :D
Still having small hand/arm seizures and weird sensations in his left hand, but there's not much else we can do except add more meds, which adds more side effects...which Larry doesn't want. So, we wait and see what happens.
He mentioned to me today that his pants are getting too big, so we'll have to see if we can find some a size smaller :P Lucky guy!
I'm coming off an anti-depressant and that's making me crave carbs... so, I'm baking low sugar stuff at home... it seems to be helping a bit.
For those family members who are following this blog - I apologize if I've been a right wanker lately... my emotions are coming back on-line and it's going to take a bit to get them running smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment