Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Oct 2, 2014

Well, it's been a month.

Not a whole lot of changes, but a couple.

Dr. Mansouri changed out Larry's seizure meds, and he is working on getting to therapeutic levels.  This one makes him a little bit irritable (think, pms lol)

So far, no seizures in almost 3 weeks... I'm hopeful the new med is working well.  Larry's still working hard at getting mobility in his hand and arm.

I finally managed to get him to the dentist (it's only been 5 years).  I found an awesome one!  It's the Westside Dental Group.  http://www.westsidedentalgroup.ca/

Since Larry and I both have issues with dentists, I'm so happy to have found one that is good, nice and listens!

For the first time in a long time, I'm not afraid to go the dentist :D  And neither is Larry! Woot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment