As Larry gets better, there will be times, like this, where no blog posts are done.
However, I will still make updates as needed :)
we're having issues with left side pain for Larry - we're not sure if it's the flank, hip or abdomen. So, we're trying a few things - but if it's not better soon, Larry will see the dr.
For the week of July 1st, we both needed a rest. So we didn't do a whole lot - a bit of saebo, a bit of physio - and a lot of rest! It was good for both of us.
Larry went to Tori's baseball game on the 5th - he had a good time. Sadly, he forgot sunscreen so was pretty crispy! Vinegar to the rescue!!
Today at physio - Larry moved his fingers a LOT. I had happy tears in my eyes - the poor physiotherapis :O
For my birthday, I asked the Universe to give Larry back the use of his hand... it may actually happen!
Others who would like to contribute to my birthday (the Big 40!) - feel free! A keurig would be nice
heeheehee I'm just kidding. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment