Back to the routine...sorta. :P
Larry had a sleep study last night - it was tough to leave him there, but I did it. When I picked him up this morning, he said his slept pretty well - and they got the information they needed, I guess. We'll find out more on July 7 when he has his follow up. At 8am.. eeeewwwwww
Then is was off to blood work and then breakfast :) We splurged and hit McDonald's...for the first time since Larry was discharged from Riverview.
Since I didn't get much sleep last night, I went for a nap. Larry decided to sleep as well, since he had physio later.
Out to physiotherapy, where the PT had a student learning. Since Larry is doing so well, and has NO pain in his shoulder, she had him doing a bit of everything. He did stretches, lifts, balancing. He's getting a LOT of movement in his shoulder now, and is starting to use his left hand for things.
Last night, I noticed that when he was a bit off balance, he put out his left hand to help. He also ...*drum roll* Held his fork in his left hand, and cut his steak! WOOOOHOOOOO!! Go Larry!!!!
Watched the IceCaps lose :(
No comments:
Post a Comment