Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday May 6, 2014

Another pretty good day in OT for Larry.

I was late due to a road closure, and missed the hilarity.  Larry was trying to put on the wrong Saebo.... from what I hear, it was pretty funny :P

Still doing very well with his own "wolverine" :)  Consistently able to grasp the ball, and move it.  Still working on letting go, but that will take time.

He did more assessments in physio today - he's doing pretty good.  His arm is... better, but still a lot of work to do.
His leg/foot, however, is doing great!!!

We were told that his balance score when he was admitted was 29/56.  He's now at 51/56.  That's an improvement of 22 points!!!  Anything above 8 is a... "clinical improvement"? I think that's what she said... so he's done very very well! :)

OT assessment is tomorrow, and then home on Thursday.... EEEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment