Better day today! :D
Yesterday Larry said his arm felt 'lighter' and he was moving it easier. However, he's having some trouble letting go of the poof balls again.
I'm not sure if it's his hand, or the SaeboFlex. It needs to be adjusted, but I can't do that. It needs to be done by someone trained in it. Speaking of, the OT coordinator for the private OT called. We should be hearing from someone in the next few days. *whew* If I haven't heard from her by tomorrow, I may call the OT at Riverview and see if we can have her take a look...
Got a phone call that his LTD has been approved, and the first payment will be at the end of this month. whew. That's a bit of a relief - we weren't sure if it was going to be this month, or next that the first payment was. Not that we'd be homeless... but it would be a bit.... broke :P
Larry did almost 4k on the bike today (stationary) and vacuumed, plus OT and some other physio - I have a feeling he'll be pretty tired tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment