Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday April 29, 2014

Well, my alarm went off at the right time to get up and head to Riverview... but my headache said "NO WAY!" So I took my migraine meds, texted Larry that I wasn't coming until later, and went back to sleep.

Woke up around 11, had a shower and coffee and food - and felt better.  Since I wasn't due until 4ish at Riverview, I got a hold of my "crazy neighbour" at Westboine and made arrangements to get the last of my stuff out of the yard.  I hadn't gotten any official notice, but someone had told T that new folks were moving in on the 1st.  Yikes! Luckily, it was all thawed out now and I could go get it.

I got there, and a bunch of stuff was missing!  I found out a bit later that the maintenance guys had taken it out, thinking I had left it there to be disposed of.  Luckily - it was still around, so I could do what was needed with it.

Sadly, the BBQ didn't weather well...and was a LOT bigger than I remembered.  No way was it going to fit on the balcony here...so, I gave it to T to go with the shed.  BBQ's will be on sale soon - so I'll find a nice small one for us.

Got the taxes all sent off, picked up a package and off to visit Larry.  He'd just woken up from a nap, and his whole face lit up when he saw me :)
It was a nice visit, albeit short.  But that's okay, I'll be there most of the day tomorrow.

Still waiting for "official" confirmation of the extension, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be in the family meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment