Got a text from Larry at 6ish (AM!), and then he phoned me. He had woken up, and his fingers were outside of the splint he wears at night. This isn't an unusual occurrence, but it freaked him out.
We chatted for a few minutes, and then he tried to go back to sleep. I managed to do so, but he texted me again at 8:30.
He was able to put his shirt on very easily, and he said his arm felt "lighter" than it did on Friday. He also said he could touch his chin easier too. So, who knows - maybe the seizures were pathways resetting/recreating themselves.
All I know is that I hope he doesn't have any more of them.
I had my doctor appt today to get the process started for surgery on my left ear. *sigh* I'm really not sure why I'm doing it... I guess I'm hoping this one is a success, and I can try a revision on the right ear later.
Had a nice visit with my "crazy Westboine neighbour" too :) She likes the place as much as I do.
When I got to Riverview this evening, Larry told me that he was so exhausted this morning that his therapists cut his therapy short. He then came up and had a two hour nap. Poor guy - those seizures just wiped him out.
Hopefully tonight is a good sleep night.
No comments:
Post a Comment