Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday April 15, 2014

Ugh, blech and barf.

The doctors took wayyyy to long with the paperwork for LTD, so now Larry's payments are on hold while they review. *sigh*  Certainly messes up the budgeting, I can tell you that!

Larry texted me at 8:20 that OT was at 9:00 am today.  No way was I making that - I could barely get myself moving.  So, I told him I'd see him for physio at 2.
I then went back to sleep until 11am.  *sigh*  I guess I needed it, but my schedule is now messed up for the week :(

We also confirmed that it's a 4 day weekend at home :D  Friday through Monday - he's due back at Riverview Monday night.  That's going to be nice - not like we're doing much, but still - nice :D

If I've got your taxes to do - they will be done soon.  Sorry for the delay - I've just been so freaking exhausted it's not funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment