Woke up this morning to kisses :)
We were laying down in bed, *cough cough* and Larry's hand started to move a bit. I thought - show off!
And then... his arm started to shake, and then his shoulders - Awwww crap, here we go again!!!
This time, I knew what to expect. When the seizure took hold of him, I just talked to him and reminded him to breathe. I told him that he's having a seizure, and to just relax and don't fight it. It seemed like forever, but was probably a minute.
Once it was over and he was breathing, albeit heavily, I called 911. They got here quick, and did an assessment. By the time that was over, Larry was talking pretty well and almost back to normal. He managed to walk, with help, to the stretcher.
We spent the afternoon at the Victoria hospital. Larry managed a couple of naps, and his BP was great the whole time. They did some blood work, and found nothing that would trigger a seizure. His anti-seizure med level in his blood was 11, and they like between 10 and 20. So, they gave him a top up dose and told us to talk to Riverview when we went back on Monday.
Larry is pretty tired, but doing okay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment