Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday April 7, 2014

Nothing like a text at 3:30 am to make the day go wiggly :P

Larry had a nightmare, and texted me.  Which is good - I told him, you need me - you text/call me!  It wasn't a fun dream - he dreamed he was holding on to the barrier of the Disraili bridge, and was going to jump/fall...and woke up before either happened.

I was late getting to Riverview, because while I don't have a timeline a lot of the time, other folks do.  And 8:30 am is RUSH HOUR! lol

But, I did get to watch Larry with his "wolverine" hand :P  It's pretty freaky looking, but it's working - and he's getting better with it! YAY!

Here's a link if you want to see it
https://www.saebo.com/products/saeboflex/


Larry mentioned that because I was late, he was afraid I wasn't coming today... silly man.  I reassured him it was Confusion Corner, not him that was the issue.  He mentioned that they are going to monitor him tonight for sleep apnea, because he's tired all the time.  We thought it was because he's doing more, but since we're not sure - monitor away!

In physio today he did 5 laps of the gym, with just him walking! no cane, nothing.  The PT was walking with him, but she wasn't holding him up or anything.  Just there in case he stumbled.  WOOHOO go Larry!! :D  Getting stronger every week!

After that, we went upstairs for lunch.  I told Larry what I had Googled, and that type of dream is a resisting the "moving forward" phase - and the jump/fall is leaving it up to fate.  Anyone knows that Larry is so not a "fate" type of guy.  So, we chatted about that, and he was feeling a bit better.

It was then nap time for Larry, and off to a massage for me :D


Larry and Mike went to the Jets game tonight.  Other than the fact that the Jets didn't score a goal, Mike said it was a great night.  Larry was able to stay for the whole game, and they had a great time.  Good seats too, I understand :P

No comments:

Post a Comment